OUR NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE!
With the launch of the new and improved APAC Website, signing up for youth productions, classes, and camps is made much easier, and avoids the third-party administrative fees associated with our former registration system.
Follow the steps below to get your family set up on the new site:
- Create a Free Account- register as a parent/family- add your children in step 2
- From your account dashboard, click “Add Performers” to register any Apex participants in your household
- Select your class, production, or camp
- Choose which performer you’re registering in the drop-down menu
- Add your selection to your shopping cart
And that’s it! Your new account dashboard will manage your registrations, performers, payment methods, and even act as a hub for all your child’s practice materials.
If you have already registered for our spring productions of Bring It On or Seussical, there is no need to re-register at this time.
Click around, create your account, and contact us with any questions!